My Song Box

Sunday, June 6, 2010

25.5.2010 cHilIs Wif Ping pIng n sUe Ann....

duno y the person so good invite us to eat chilis..
the most important thing is FOC...
haha...
really need thank to the person...
but so unluckily....
i forget his name adi..
so bad oo me...
hehe...
tat day v all were so excited...
cant wait for our dinner adi...
need thanks to my ping ping n sa give me a sweet memory...
muackzzz....love u all so so much...^^
tis pic was taken by the waiter..haha..
our dinner so delicious,right??


my dear ping ping n Sa...
muackzz..muackzz...


waiting for our food...
so v take pic 1st ya...
hehe^^



i ordered orange juice..
but.....
is so so so sour....
omg....



i din eat the mushroom soup lik tis 1 b4..
really vry vry nice..
i love it adi...

tis chicken salad is so big..
3 ppl oso cant finish it lo..
haha^^


chicken n prawn fried rice...
the prawns are vry fresh..
nice...


i forget wat name is it adi..
haha^^

our dessert...
cheese cake...

i love my ping ping..
haha^^
so sweet..


sure need take a pic when go there la..
but is jz me oli la..
hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment