My Song Box

Monday, May 17, 2010

tHe end of My e-cOm2...

Finally come to the last day of my E-Com 2..

i still remember when the 1st day i came to the class...

my heart is full of a lot of unwillingness and hatefulness to this class....

bcoz tis class is held at our sem break...

i know nt jz me,is all of the students oso din like tis eng class...

but now....

is coming to the last day adi...

i feel that not so willing want to leave tis class n my beloved friends n lecturer...

altot v jz knw about 1 more week,bt v can talk anythg v wan,anythg v lik..

i feel lik v jz as a family...a warmful,friendly family...

the day after tommorow...

mayb v wil become less contact or see each other...

bt i knw our friendship wont die until last of the day...

love my friends 4ever....:)

tis is our class photo...^^


tis is where i study my eng from 8.30am til 5.30pm evyday..hehe..


my dearest E-Com2 friends...miss so much...



and the last,how n 4get to introduce my beloved lecturer...
Doctor Chua...
her eng really vry vry PRO lo..haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment